Signal RGB wont start

Hi !. I used RGB Signal for a long time, but recently the program stopped running. Tried to reinstall the program. During installation, an animation occurs and a shortcut appears on the desktop. The program cannot be started.
I tried to kill the process through the task manager and run the program as administrator, but nothing helps.
There are no other programs installed to control the RGB.
Please help me with this problem.

I am having the exact same issue, and I saw others on Reddit complain about the same issue. It happened after a recent automatic software update, and now it is completely broken. I tried reinstalling multiple times, and I get the splash screen with the text creating core, and it just sits there forever.

Would be nice if they fixed it.

I found a solution to the problem. When installed, the application creates a folder on the C drive —> Users. In this folder there is a folder called “AppData”, you need to copy it to your user’s folder. After these steps, the application launches successfully.

Well, none of your instructions made any sense.
But on Reddit, they mentioned that the new version was released that fixes the issue. You have to uninstall it and reinstall the new version, it works now.