Compatibility Questions

So, I have some questions.

For context, I have an MSI MPG Velox 100R ATX Tower Case and I can use SignalRGB to control the RGB Fans and the LED strip that is attached to the case via the Motherboard set-up.

Here is where I am confused…

1. What exactly does the compatibility page show? My case and fans are not listed (and I wouldn’t think it is an all inclusive list but I am curious what exactly is meant by compatibility in the context of the software. I was thinking it meant what devices can be completely controlled (like by each individual LED) but I have some things that do show up in the parts list and I cannot control individual LEDs on it. I am a bit confused with all that.)

2. With that being said and if the software works the way it has been, I would imagine it would work but I want to be sure. Would the following case work with SignalRGB the way my current case does?

well the case has a remote and as long as it has a button to switch to MB control it will work just be aware the supplied hub will duplicate the effect on all connected fans. Assuming you have a supported motherboard