Support for AIO - Corsair H100i v2 fan control

Hello,

I own a Corsair H100i v2 AIO which I bought in 2017. It is a non-RGB version and it only has one status LED on the top that I can adapt the color in Corsair iCUE.
However, the AIO is not detected in SignalRGB, so I cannot address the status LED and I cannot control the fans of the AIO.

Now, I have purchased SignalRGB - which is working great for all my other RGB devices - but one of the main reasons I took the subscription is to have fan control (since SignalRGB does not allow iCUE to be running in the background).

Is there a way to fix the problem?

I had a look on the Corsair support page, but there is no such thing as a firmware upgrade for that AIO.

Here is the product page fyi :
https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series™-H100i-v2-Extreme-Performance-Liquid-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060025-WW

Kind regards

The fans would need to be plugged into a supported Fan controller to work with SignalRgb and not the PWM headers on MB that is a feature the will come in the future. Go to Supported Devices | SignalRGB? and look unde controllers/Fan controllers

Thanks for the suggestion!
So, there is no way to see the pump of the aio under Cooling?
I thought that the Aio could be detected as a whole since it is connected via an internal usb port.

Kind regards

There’s no way to use the Cooling features for unsupported devices, correct.