- Exit SignalRGB by right-clicking the tray icon and choosing Quit.
- Search for SignalRGB in the start menu, then right click on the app and choose Run as Administrator.
If the built in “Run as Administrator” toggle is not working within SignalRGB, try the method below to make SignalRGB run as administrator on launch.
Right click the SignalRGB shortcut and
Run as administrator or Right click
Run as administrator
- Turn off autostart in Signal (Settings → Windows Settings → Startup Behavior)
- Then, press
WIN + Rand enter
shell:startupin the box that opens. Press OK.
- Create a shortcut in the folder that opens, pointing to
- Right click the new shortcut and go to the Compatibility tab. Make sure the “Run as Admin” box is checked.
Please Note running as administrator is required for GPU fan control at this time.