The SignalRGB app freezes or crashes while you are using it.
To determine the root cause of the issue, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that Windows is up to date by clicking Check Update in Windows Settings.
- Ensure your BIOS and Chipset drivers are up-to-date. More information about updating your firmware can be found in this guide.
- Make sure that the folder
%localappdata%\VortxEngine\is in your anti-virus software’s Exclusions List.
- Complete a full power cycle of your computer.
- Ensure your C++ runtime redistributables are updated.
|If you are still experiencing issues, please submit your most recent crash dump to our official support with any additional info.|