Signal RGB support for Asus TUF K3 keyboard

Hi All,
I have a Asus TUF Gaming K3 Keyboard and It is not yet officially supported by Signal RGB as per my knowledge and is there any one who able to add this type of Keyboard to Signal RGB and if so How?

also will there be any official support for Asus TUF Gaming K3 Keyboards in future?

We need USB captures to support a device, can you get USB captures and send them to us?

1- Install Wireshark and the USBPcap module

2- Start capturing your USB

3- Open the manufacturer’s software

4- Select the mode to change the device zones to a single color and the color we want is Light Blue: #2FACED

5- Optionally set a single zone or key to one of those colors while the rest is black

6- Close the manufacturer’s software

7- Stop the capture on Wireshark and save the capture

8- Create a new Issue tracker and attach the capture file along with the device info: Issues · SignalRgb / Signal Plugins · GitLab

Hi HarDBR,
I have the wireshark and all installed but I’m not sure I’m doing it correctly or not as you wanted!
Therefore I would like to provide you a remote session to my PC anytime you wish to log in and take the necessary outputs.

Thanks & Regards
kanishka

Hi HarDBR,
I hope I have captured the data you asked in the way you asked and also create a GIT Issue as well

issue URL
https://gitlab.com/signalrgb/signal-plugins/-/issues/394

Any update mate @HarDBR ?

1 Like

I’ll update on the Issue tracker when I’m working on it, I have many other devices that comes first on the list, wait for updates there…