Show LED location in "Layouts" canvas panel

Right now every device is shown as an empty rectangle.
it would be very useful to see individual LEDs inside rectangles, especially with effects like “Multizone” if you want to color some LEDs with an effect and some with another.

click the device in question in the layout screen, it will highlight on the right panel right click on it and click lighting, you’ll see a paint brush , an dropper and an eraser. you’ll figure it out from there. every light in that device will show up

Hmmm, maybe I wasn’t clear enough.

I meant that it would be useful to see individual LEDs on the Layout screen. Sometimes with multizone effect I want to color some LEDs with one zone on some with a different zone.
To do this precisely, having individual LEDs shown inside device rectangles would be nice.

THE IMAGE IN SETTINGS IS THE SAME AS THE ACTUAL ledS IN QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE TO FIGURE OUT BY ORDER OF ELIMINATION EXACTLY WHICH LED IS WHICH.

I get it that there is a way to figure it out.
The point is that the UI could be better!

Let’s take for example this device, Asus ROG Throne Qi, that has LEDs in a square shape.
In the layout page it is shown like an empty square.

I am asking to display dots where LEDs actually are, example:

YEP the UI is poor. At first it found all my devices and I loved it - bought it then found PRO profiles don’t work on my setup. I uninstalled it and went back to L-connect. I thought I signed up for a trial… but can’t find a way to refund.

process of elimination is the only ay at that point