ROG KERIS WIRELESS AIMPOINT RGB Issues

Hello, I currently have a ROG Keris Wireless Aimpoint Mouse. I have a weird issue where the RGB is very dim when connected via type c. Also has an issue where it disappears in the devices tab when using wireless/bluetooth mode. My keyboard which is a ROG Falchion Wireless works flawlessly wired/wireless mode. I fixed one issue where the RGB wont sync when using device control for the mouse using wired mode (rgb fps drops to 1 and logs are spewing errors about “Overlapped I/O operations.) I have been trying to fix the issue but It still won’t work. I currently don’t have the Armoury crate app and there is no conflicting apps installed. Appreciate the help in advance.

compared to my ROG STRIX Impact II light is very dim

I have the same issue, however I doubt that there is a light in the wheel. I tested it with armoury crate. The light wasn’t dim in the logo but no lights on the wheel.

1 Like

Same mouse. I can only get the rgb to work when its wired and its very dim lighting. The scroll wheel doesnt light up and its not suppose to. I have reached out to support multiple times to no answer on trying to fix the lighting while in wireless mode cause that is how I want to use the mouse.

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot of the device’s console and send it to support@signalrgb.com ? This can be found by right-clicking the device icon on the “Devices” menu and clicking “Show Console” in SignalRGB.

1 Like

Hello, I already sent the email with the log files. Thanks in advance.

Hello, support helped me with the rgb issue with wireless mode. Hit me up if you want the plugin file.

1 Like

Glad to help you lol, enjoy the RGB!

1 Like