Need help/advice with Lian Li products and controllers

Hi All

I need some guidance on Lian Li components and how to set them up and before I go out to purchase what I need. I’ve watched the signalRGB fan controllers guide and am still a little confused.

What I have:
Lian LI Galahad LCD SL_INF
7x Lian Li SL-INF fans
Lian LI O11D RGB Case
2x Lian Li strimmer’s (VGA and Motherboard)

My strimmer’s are connected to their own controller. The AIO and fans (10x in total) are connected the the fan controller that came with the AIO. I have the SL-INF fan control spare and not installed at the moment (this is how my PC was built for me, could be right or wrong I’m not sure).

Anyhow, so my question is, what fan controller(s) / adaptors do I need to buy in order to be able to sync all this up with SignalRGB and no lag? Will the Razor Chroma work? Is there a better option? I’ve read that with the Lian Li controllers they can be laggy due to the firmware on them hence why I’m exploring alternative options.

Again, I’ve watched the video and am still a bit confused (yes I’m a noob) so hoping someone can help me out here.

Thanks a lot.

I have three lian li fans that connect to a lian li controller, and that plugs into my razor rgb controller. I have noticed zero lag. You should be able to plug your rgb headers into the motherboard and control it from signal rgb, or you could buy a razor controller, and have signal rgb control that and all the devices that are plugged into it. The razor chroma will absolutely work if you choose that route. I refuse to install razor software and it still works flawlessly. However signal rgb doesnt seem to detect my lian li controller. Signal rgb is still fully able to change colors of the fans, just not speeds. I’d have to use l-connect for that.

In short, get a razor controller, plug everything into that.