There appears to be a memory leak in the latest version of SignalRGB. The app fundamentally works with my box and all the devices, but I had it running for approx a day and it was up to over 4 GB (yes, GB!) of memory in use. (Approx. 20x the next app in the task list.)
Is this a known issue?
If so, is there a workaround?
If not, what/how can I gather information to help you debug the issue? (Assuming you want that.)
As background, if it’s helpful, my rig contains:
- Windows 11 (up to date)
- Asus MB with Aura and 7 (supported & detected) Aura devices (fans, etc.)
- Ryzen 9 CPU
- Corsair CPU cooler with display (supported)
- 64 GB RAM (lighted and supported)
- nVidia RTX 2080 Ti (main monitor) & GTX 1650 (supplimentary monitors)
- Razer chroma keyboard and mouse (supported)
- FWIW, I also have the HUE plug in and a detected Hue bridge but not controlling anything on it.
Not sure if anything else on the box is relevent.