JARGB 3 on MSI Z790 Tomahawk Max Wifi dont work

Good morning. I’m trying to make the LEDs work on my PC, but I noticed that the 3 ARGB connector on my motherboard is not recognized in the signal. I reversed the plugs and every device connected to it, the signal doesn’t work. Already using MSI Center, all LEDs are recognized.

My motherboard is an MSI Z790 Tomahawk Max Wifi, I use Teucer JM-2 fans (3 in one argb connector, and 4 in another)
Lian Li o11 Dynamic XL ROG case. (strip connected to third argb connector)

Am I doing something wrong?

We will check this, I believe all motherboards we worked on had 2 argb headers.

Any update on this? I’m having the same problem – only JRainbow1 and JRainbow2 are seen by Signal. The RGB fans connected to JARGB_3 are generally dark. But weirdly, they sometimes come on when Signal starts (and then go out at some point thereafter). Also, sometimes they will go on if I light up specific LEDs on the fans connected to the JRainbow headers. Is Signal getting confused between some set of LEDs on the various fans that it divides into JRainbow1 and JRainbow2, and the LEDs on the actual fans attached to what the Tomahawk mobo calls JARGB_1, JARGB_2 and JARGB_3? The fans in this case are ThermalRight TL-C12C-S (two attached to JARGB_2 and two attached to JARGB_3) and Lian LI G89 LAN216RW-16 (two that come standard on the Lian Li 216).