It looks like you’ve already done a few troubleshooting steps. Just making sure that you don’t have GCC running along with SignalRGB? If not, we’ll need to look into this further with logs and snapshots. I suggest creating a bug report through the bug icon found on the upper right corner of the app.
Devs might still be working on it, or you might have a device with slight different IDs. Either way, I’d report it as a bug using the icon in the app (upper-right corner) or through this link so that we can follow-up for your specific GPU.
I had the similar issue, the problem is Gigabyte models use 0×71 not 0x75 address.
I have added another gen2 entry that points to 0×71, replace it in appdata/vortex/app_version/plugins/here
And restart signalrgb it will work. Sorry was adding the comment from mobile phone. But feel free to comment if it doesnt work. It is not allowing me to post the plug in link here.