Instructions for flashing Massdrop CRTL with Signal RGB Firmware:
You are responsible if you brick your keyboard!
Note: This will override any custom keymaps you have made!
- Grab a paperclip or other small object as you will need this later.
- Download firmware for your keyboard from: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bpmfb5bu37qg1sq/AACtKdbnyHkbIf3kmZE2q2sla?dl=0
- Download Massdrop Loader from: https://github.com/Massdrop/mdloader/releases/download/1.0.6/mdloader-Windows.zip
- Create a new folder named Massdrop, and extract the firmware and the mdloader executable into the newly created Massdrop folder.
- Press Shift + F10 in the Massdrop Folder and click “Open PowerShell window here”
- You should now be greeted with a PowerShell window. Paste this command into the powershell window and press enter to run: ./mdloader --first --download massdrop_ctrl_default.bin –-restart
- You should now be greeted by the above message. If you are not, make sure that you followed the instructions correctly. Find a paperclip or other small object. Use the object to press the pinhole on the back of the board (shown below).
- If a message like the one below appears, you need to run the command again.
- A message like the one below should appear and your keyboard is now successfully flashed with SignalRGB compatible firmware.