Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Controller

I have the Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) motherboard and both the PC case as my graphics card appear connected to it (and work) as custom strips.
The ASUS AURA LED Controller - 12V Header 1 and 2 don’t work, I have led strips attached to them and this is the error I get:
[14:56:35] device.subdeviceColor(): Out of bounds error. Coordinate(1, 1) is out of range for subdevice 12V Header 2

Hey, have you noticed if your SignalRGB version was recently (last couple days) updated to v2.2.30?

Nope, I’m on SignalRGB v2.2.29.0 @ ffaf6e6b

That’d be probably why, some asus motherboard rgb headers were borked in that update, I’d try the latest release 2.2.30 cadidate (which you can get in Plugin test discord server after grabbing the “General Release Testing” role in the #roles channel there), or wait a couple days when 2.2.31 will be hopefully released.

[15:08:47] device.subdeviceColor(): Out of bounds error. Coordinate(1, 1) is out of range for subdevice 12V Header 2
same error when I enable the 12v headers on SignalRGB v2.2.30.0 @ 775f231a

Can you try and get to the 12v rgb header’s settings and paint them manually in the lighting tab? dev thinks we might have the config table for that model wrong and if that’s the case some onboard LED could be lighting up the color you manually paint the headers.

No dice, i can apply but the strips don’t turn on, and I can’t edit the number of leds on that strip either.

Ah sorry I explained myself poorly, what devs need to know is if any LED on the motherboard itself lit up with the color you painted the header.

Not being able to edit the number of LEDs of a 12v 4pin RGB strip is expected because it’s not invidually addressable (all LEDs get the same color data simultaneously)

Hi! Sorry, I forgot to update this too, the other day the app updated and on the next boot the led strip was working! But the mother board it self was working as intended, the only thing that wasn’t working was the individual header.